For Standard Homes
(up to 2,000 sq ft)
Large or Custom Homes May Have Additional Charges
Infrared Scanning is extra $50.00 (plus GST)
Limited Time ~ Don't Hesitate ...
Why You Need a Home Inspection
Buying a home is the biggest purchase most people will make. The same applies with selling a home. A home inspection will ensure that you have all the information you need on the condition of the house before proceeding with the purchase or sale.
Our thorough inspection includes all major systems in the house (structure, exterior, roofing, electrical, heating, plumbing, air conditioning, interior and insulation). We can also provide infrared thermal scan as part of our inspection.
After the inspection, we put together our Inspection Report and send it to you within 24 hours. It contains information about the house, any potential problem or deficiency, and pictures to help clarify the results.
Payment is easy with Visa, MasterCard or Debit, via our secure CHIP card reader right on site.
For Buyers: A complete home inspection and report will:
- Help ease your mind on your upcoming investment. When you walk through the "perfect" house, you can see how the layout and size may work for you, but in the back of your mind, you wonder if there may be hidden issues you should be aware of before purchasing. A home inspection will check for:
- Foundation cracks, etc.
- Proper water drainage away from the house, seals around openings, etc.
- Condition of roofing materials, roof penetrations, etc.
- Proper wiring and grounding, etc.
- Proper furnace and venting operation, etc.
- Check for water leaks, drainage, etc.
- Proper air conditioning operation, etc.
- Proper operation of doors, windows, condition of floors, walls, ceilings, etc.
- Check for proper or missing insulation, etc.
- Bring to your attention any deficiencies we may find. The inspection report will describe any findings and include pictures to better explain the condition.
For Sellers: A complete home inspection and report will:
- Increase the buyer’s confidence and can speed up the sale. When a perspective buyer sees that you have had a pre-sale inspection, and that you can show what you have done to ensure the house is in good condition, the buyer is more likely to offer a bid, and may even omit the condition for a home inspection on the offer.
- Allow you to address any deficiencies discovered in the inspection before negotiating with a buyer. When you have the time to look at items that may need attention, you can look for the right people at the right price to do the work, rather than having a buyer present you with an inflated quote to have the repairs taken care of or to negotiate a reduced selling price because of the repairs.
- Remove your impartiality towards your own home. As you live in your home, you get used to or accept the condition of some things in your home. A home inspection will point out areas that may need some attention before listing your home.
- Increase the your confidence with solid knowledge of the property’s condition and a report to back it up.
- Provide full disclosure from an unbiased third party.
- Allows you to assist the inspector. As the homeowner, you can move items to give the inspector better access to various systems. With a buyer's home inspection, the inspector cannot move items in order to do the inspection, which may cause some areas not to be thoroughly inspected.
- Potentially increase the selling price for the home. With a pre-sale inspection, you and your realtor will be more confident in the condition of the home which could result in a higher listing price, all for the low cost of a pre-sale home inspection.
You cannot go wrong with an Encompass Home Inspection.
Don't Hesitate ...
Feel free to contact us to:
- Request a free, no obligation quote
- Ask any questions
- Book your home inspection